Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG), a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria seeks to engage suitably qualified candidates as Graduate Trainees. Candidates are to check that they are graduates of the eligible courses to apply.
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
NLNG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the NLNG Graduate Trainee Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have obtained a University bachelor’s degree obtained at Second Class Upper Division (2:1) and above in the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, Metallurgical, Chemical, Civil, Petrochemical, Process, Environmental, Computer, Water Resources, Power Plant, Industrial, Mechatronics, Petroleum, Systems).
- Social & Management Sciences
- Project Management
- Information Management
- Arts & Humanities
- Shipping & Marine Studies
- Candidates must have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2017.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the NLNG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 are to complete their application online and should not be duplicated. Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before submission. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification.
Applicants should attach the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications:
- NYSC completion or exemption certificate
- Copy of University degree certificate
- Government issued Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate
Application Deadline: 22 November 2022