LJMU will award an exceptional student experience renowned for its high-quality teaching, innovation, student supportive structures and ground-breaking research, all within one of the world’s most vibrant and multicultural cities, Liverpool.
Host Institution(s): Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU), UK
Scholarship Worth: Tuition Reduction
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Liverpool John Moores Postgraduate Scholarships
LJMU will be awarding a range of international scholarships for students enrolling at the University each September. These prestigious awards take the form of partial tuition fee scholarships and are available for outstanding international students applying for undergraduate courses and postgraduate taught programmes.
Competitive scholarships have a limited number of awards. Students will be notified on the progress of their application as soon as possible after application.
To be eligible for Liverpool John Moores University Postgraduate Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must be self-funded
- Applicants must have an offer of study and have firmly accepted their place before they are eligible to apply for scholarship funding
- Applicants that have not already studied a postgraduate taught degree at LJMU (unless applying for PhD study funding)
- Applicants must have the funds to cover the remaining living costs, travel and any other costs associated with studying at the University
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Liverpool John Moores University Postgraduate Scholarships should submit application online, you must first meet a set list of criteria. Awards will be granted upon candidates meeting all conditions along with the presentation of an outstanding application and supporting documentation.
Application Deadline: January 2023