To become a World class holistic centre for quality, community tailored Education and Research. To provide holistic education tailored at transforming individuals and communities. The University offers a number of degree and diploma programs which are designed to develop a cadre of professionals.
Host Institution(s): Kumi University, North Eastern Uganda
Scholarship Worth: Full Scholarship
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Diploma & Bachelor Degree
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Kumi University Full Scholarship
Kumi University offers six (6) forms of scholarships to students:
- Full scholarship which includes tuition fees, other fees, meals and accommodation
- Full tuition and functional fees only.
- Full tuition fees only excluding other functional fees
- Full tuition fees, accommodation and meals
- 25% tuition only
- 50 % tuition scholarship
- Partial scholarship; this is a block amount determined by the scholarship committee which amount may vary from time to time.
Kumi University is one of the leading Christian Universities in East Africa, and is licensed by National Council of Higher Education (NCHE). It is the first to be established in North Eastern Uganda in the Year 1999. The University offers a number of degree and diploma programs which are designed to develop a cadre of professionals. The major focus is to train upright, God fearing and knowledgeable Christian Leaders to serve the communities.
To be eligible for Kumi University Full Scholarship for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Incoming students should have obtained a minimum of 12 points in their A-Level and continuing University students must have a current and cumulative GPA of at least 4.0 out of 5.0 for Academic Excellence.
- Regular class attendance, participation in church ministry and the Discipleship Training Program (DTP) and other University activities is an added advantage.
- Applicants must also have the abilities to communicate well in group and individual situations; to establish rapport with a wide variety of people; to design and implement experiences to meet specific goals; and to quickly evaluate crisis situations and respond appropriately.
- Any misrepresentation or omission of information will be grounds for withdrawal or termination of the scholarship.
- Applicants must attach the supporting documents.
- Note that applications will be kept for consideration for up to a period of two (02) months from the date of the dead line of submission. A list of the successful applicants will be hung on the notice boards.
- Please ensure that your application is clear and eligible
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Kumi University Full Scholarship should apply online for these opportunities. The Kumi University Student’s Online Application Process Application Requirements.
- A valid Email Address
- Your current passport photo
- Scanned Copies of your academic documents
- Please enclose a copy of your results together with the application form for Academic Excellence and other scholarship categories respectively.
- An Applicant must write a Statement of Faith of not more than 1000 words typed in A4 paper.
- A hard copy of the application form has to be submitted along with One (01) pass port size photograph at the time of submission.
- Provide evidence if any of the service or charitable work conducted to the community.
- With examples provide if any, how you handled difficulties and solved problems in the face of adversity.
Application Deadline: Not Stated