At KAUST, every admitted student receives the KAUST Fellowship. Enroll in the renowned graduate programs tuition-free. Live on the shores of the Red Sea, conducting groundbreaking research in the state-of-the-art research centers. Work on some of the most pressing issues facing the world today, from environmental crisis to global water and food supply challenges.
Host Institution: KAUST, Saudi Arabia
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Graduate (Masters and PhD)
Nationality: International Students
KAUST Fellowship for Postgraduate Studies 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the KAUST Fellowship for Postgraduate Studies, applicants must meet the following specific requirements:
- Applicants must be admitted to study an eligible course at the University.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant first degree from reputable institutions of higher learning.
- Full Free Tuition Support
- Monthly Living Allowance (From $20,000 to $30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and degree progress)
- On-Campus Housing
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation Support
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the KAUST Fellowship for Postgraduate Studies 2023 are to apply for admission into an eligible course by the course deadline. Admitted students will be required to submit application for the Graduate fellowship.
Application Deadline: Not specified