All interested students are invited to apply for its Presidential merit awards at Florida International University. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
Florida International University is a public research university committed to high-quality teaching, state-of-the-art research and creative activity, and collaborative engagement with our local and global communities. The university is ranked 151st out of 443 National Universities.
Why study at Florida International University? Florida International University challenges its students to be the best. Teaching faculties at the university are extremely attentive to students are give each student the individual attention they deserve and need. The university also ranks among the top 20 public universities contributing to the good.
Florida International University USA Presidential Merit awards2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Florida International University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The winning students will be awarded the full 100% tuition fee of the undergraduate programme undertaken by them at the Florida International University, along with books.
The grant is open to qualified first-time in-college U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and international students who undertake a bachelor’s study at the Florida International University only. The applicants are required to have attained a GPA of 4.0 and a 1370 SAT Score or 30 ACT to be considered. The scholarship will cover full tuition fees and book fees.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
International Students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Countries: U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any desired undergraduate degree program taught at Florida International University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as high school students progressing normally toward completion of high school and planning to enroll full-time in college following the completion of high school.
- The applicants must be a citizen of the United States, U.S. lawful permanent residents, or international students with intention of receiving the F-1 visa to study in the United States.
- The applicants must meet minimum scholarship requirements.
- The applicants must have a 4.0 GPA (weighted).
- The applicants must have attained a 1370 SAT Score or 30 ACT or the Top 5% of a Florida Highschool Graduating Class.
- How to Apply: Admission application at FIU must be submitted via its university portal. applications must be by signing in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Declaration Certification of Finances Instructions
- Copy of Passport
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university if any.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
Deadline: 1 December, 2022.
2 thoughts on “Apply Now: Florida International University USA Presidential Merit Awards2022”
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long asI provide credit and sources back to your website?My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my users would certainly benefit from some of the information you present here.Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks!
yes, you can