The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and a network of the ETH Foundation covering the full study and living costs during the master’s programme. The ETH-D Scholarship contains a partial stipend as well as additional offers by the Department (assistantship or additional scholarship).
Scholarship to be taken in: Switzerland
Scholarship Benefits: Tuition fee waiver, living and study grant (CHF 12’000/semester)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Any nationality
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must possess a very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at ETH Zurich.
- Applicants must be sure that they are reachable under the telephone number specified in their CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview.
- Applicants will be required to upload a pre-proposal for their master thesis in addition to the documents for the Master admission.
- The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP consists of a scholarship covering living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- ESOP is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programme (three or four semesters). This also applies for the tuition fee waiver.
- How-to-Apply: Applicants are to apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence scholarships through eApply (online Master application). The application period runs from 1st of Nov to 15th of Dec 2022 for start Master programme in 2023
- Applicants are to ensure that they complete the online application as incomplete application will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2022