Get discounts between 10% and 100% of tuition fee value at Essex Business School. Essex Business School is offering fee discounts between 10% and 100% of tuition fee value to students funding their own MBA studies starting in either October 2023 or January 2024.
Essex MBA Dean’s Award at Essex University UK 2024 is available to undertake MBA, Masters level programs at University of Essex.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
Tuition fee support will be given in Essex MBA Dean’s Award
- These scholarships are limited to students who are Home(UK) and overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded*.
- These scholarships are open to applicants to the full-time and part-time programmes starting their first year of study at Essex in 2023-24.
- Limited scholarships are available, and students are considered for their eligibility on a first-comefirst served basis. Students must accept their offer of a scholarship award within two weeks of an offer being made.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot be held in conjunction with any other University of Essex scholarships, including the Alumni Loyalty Discount.
- Students receiving an award will be expected to be available for promotional activities.
- Students receiving a repayable loan to fund their studies will be considered as self-funded.
You will be invited to interview as soon as possible after submitting your course application. The MBA Team will assess you for a scholarship award during your interview.
During your interview, the MBA Team will be particularly looking for evidence of:
- Academic merit
- Work experience (quality and relevance of work experience, not simply time served)
- Your potential contribution to the learning experience on the programme
- Ideas on sustainable and entrepreneurial business
- Ability to communicate experience and ideas
- Plans for utilising the Essex MBA experience after the course
The University will also make use of official transcripts and certificates, your CV and your personal statement submitted as part of your original application for admission to the course, to decide the level of your award. No alternative supporting evidence will be accepted.
You will be notified of the award in the offer letter that you receive following your interview.
This Programme will be commencing either on October, 2023 or January, 2024.