This Scholarship may not be combined with other scholarships that cover tuition costs (Creative Arts, Honors in Discipline, Grad Assistantship, Graduate Tuition Scholarship, Government funding, Fulbright grants, etc. Scholarship cannot be used when students are paying in-state, or Erate tuition.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): East Tennessee State University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: East Tennessee State University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: Graduate ($11,500) & Undergrad ($12,500) per year
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Graduate
Nationality: International students
East Tennessee State University Merit Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions to be considered for the Academic Merit Scholarship;
- Apply for admission to ETSU undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 Visa information, J-1 Visa information).
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
- Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale (freshman applicants)
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale (undergraduate transfer applicants and graduate applicants)
- English Language Requirement: Applicants may be required to provide evidence of meeting the East Tennessee State University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- How-to-Apply: All international students who apply for admission to the university are considered for the scholarship. Upon admission, applicants who meet the criteria above will be offered the scholarship automatically
- Applicants who qualify for the scholarship will receive notice of the award in their admission letter. Students who wish to accept the scholarship must complete and submit a scholarship acceptance form within three weeks from the date on the admissions letter.
Application Deadline: On-going