The Destination Australia Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government and are available to international students studying at CQ University’s regional campuses in Bundaberg, Cairns and Rockhampton.
Scholarships to be taken at: CQ University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Educational award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $ 15 000 per year + 25% tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: All Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
DETAILS | Destination Australia Scholarships at CQ University
Central Queensland University encourages new students to apply and be a recipient of the Destination Australia Scholarship for the full duration of their studies. All new students will also be eligible for the International Student Scholarship – Regional which provides an additional 25% scholarship for the duration of your studies, effective from Term 2, 2023.
With close-knit a community, a truly Australian experience with opportunities to explore iconic natural wonders plus a lower cost of living than capital cities, this study location offers students with much more than a quality education.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Destination Australia Scholarships At CQ University, Australia
- Candidates must be an international student
- Award is available for an undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate and postgraduate study at CQ University, Australia
- Attained an overall grade of at least 65% or equivalent in your most recent studies.
- The grant is not transferable to other campuses.
- You must remain enrolled at the Rockhampton campus.
- You must maintain a valid Student Visa for the duration of your scholarship.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the CQ University, Australia’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-To-Apply: If you are ready to apply for a course at the Bundaberg, Cairns or Rockhampton campus, please visit the apply page for international students. A scholarship will only be offered where there is an applicant/s of sufficient merit
Document Requirement: Applicants must provide academic transcripts, translations of academic transcripts, personal identification document e.g. passport. Also including the submission of a 500-word study statement at the time of application.
Eligible candidates must meet the entry requirements of the program.
Application Deadline: February 07, 2023