Clarkson University Merit-Based Business Program Scholarships is available for easier and affordable cost for your educational career. This scholarship is highly competitive and available for international graduate students who wish to study a degree program at the University.
Clarkson scholarships help provide affordable education to students of modest means and academic excellence. These scholarships, many of which are funded by Clarkson Alumni, have made and continue to make a difference in the lives of their students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Clarkson University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Clarkson University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Graduate students
Scholarship Worth: 75% of tuition
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Clarkson University Merit-Based Business Program Scholarships;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into graduate degree program.
- The award is available for graduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Clarkson University, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Clarkson University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: All students applying for the School of Business graduate programs will automatically be considered for merit-based scholarships and need not fill out a separate scholarship form. As long as funds are available, scholarships are given based on academic achievement (GPA) and GMAT (or equivalent) results. Additional consideration may also be given based upon the overall merits of an application.
Application Deadline: Varies