The university is a unique university with science and engineering as its core and has developed to include management, liberal arts, economy, law and other disciplines. The scholarship is one of the programs of Chinese Government Scholarship and assigned from Ministry of Education to the university to recruit outstanding international students.
Scholarship to be taken in: Harbin Institute of Technology, China
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Masters and PhD
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | Chinese Government Scholarship at Harbin Institute of Technology
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria;
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health both mentally and physically;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for a master’s degree program;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for a doctoral degree program;
- Have acquired the Chinese proficiency of HSK Level-4 when applying for a Chinese-taught master’s or doctoral degree program;
- Hold minimum requirements set by HIT in academic ability, language proficiency and other relevant criteria.
- Exemption from registration fee, tuition fee and accommodation fee
- 800 RMB per year for Comprehensive Medical insurance
- Monthly stipend of 3,000 RMB/month for masters students
- Monthly stipend of 3,500 RMB/month for doctoral applicants
How-to-Apply The applicants for Chinese Government Scholarship need to provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicates).
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in duplicate).The CSC Online Application System is available at: http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ .Scholarship type: B code: 10213
- Highest full-time study diploma (original notarized document in English or Chinese).
- Transcripts (It is not required to be notarized, but must be signed and sealed from school. The transcripts in other languages must be translated in English or Chinese with notarization).
- A study or research plan (not less than 800 words in English or Chinese). The format can be downloaded from official website.
- Two recommendation letters by professors or associate professors in English or Chinese.
- Passport copy (Valid for one year at least).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Application Deadline: 15 December, 2022