The College of Business and Social Sciences (BSS) is a multi-disciplinary research-focused College which brings together researchers in Aston Business School (ABS), Aston Law School (ALS) and the School of Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Aston University, UK
Host Institution(s): Aston University, UK
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded with plus maintenance grant £17,668 p.a.
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: All nationalities
Aston University BSS PhD Studentships (Fully-funded) | DETAILS
The Aston University College of Business and Social Sciences (BSS) are determined to find ways to further develop our research environment, particularly our postgraduate student provision, and as such we are offering up to six fully-funded PhD studentships.
Will be provided to the successful applicant to cover tuition fees at either the Home or Overseas rate plus a maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£17,668 p.a. in 2022/23) with the corresponding standard increases in subsequent years.
To be eligible for Aston University BSS PhD Studentships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must have a first class or upper second-class honours degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject area.
- They should have, or be near to completing, a postgraduate qualification such as a Masters or equivalent.
- An overall merit grade with merit in the dissertation is normally required.L
How-to-Apply: To apply for Aston University BSS PhD Studentships, Applications require the following two components:
- Submit an application to the relevant research degree programme. Further information is available via the following pages:
- PhD – Aston Business School
- PhD – Aston Law School
- PhD – School of Social Sciences and Humanities
You do not need to hold an offer from Aston to be eligible for the studentship competition, but you must have submitted an application by the deadline.
- Complete the BSS PhD Studentship application form
Application Deadline: January 31, 2023