Students who successfully complete a UNSW Global Foundation Studies program and intend to progress to a UNSW bachelor’s degree are eligible for the UNSW Global Academic Award.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): UNSW Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Up to $10,000.
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | UNSW Global Academic Award
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be completing a UNSW Global Foundation Studies program (in Sydney or off-shore)
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission (unconditional) into a UNSW Undergraduate program
- Applicants are not required to submit an online application to be considered.
- Offer 1: $5,000 for one year
- Offer 2: $10,000 for one year
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Invitation to attend the award Ceremony
- How-to-Apply: There is no separate application for the UNSW Global Academic scholarship. Enrolment in the UNSW Global’s Foundation Studies program will automatically qualify you to be considered for this Award.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2022