The program is designed to advance each Leader’s personal and professional leadership journey and impact by providing training, resources, and access to highly relevant regional and global networks with goal of preparing today’s leaders to meet tomorrow’s challenges.
McCain Global Leaders Program 2023 | DETAILS
Structured as a 10-month fellowship and experiential learning experience, each cohort will include 25 diverse leaders from around the world who are working “in the arena” to advance democracy, human rights and freedom. Throughout the 10-month program, the Leaders will participate in programming that is both regional and global with the goal of connecting them to a highly relevant and targeted professional peer group in their home region, as well as a broader and diverse network of global peers.
To be considered eligible for the McCain Global Leaders Program 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should possess a strong track record of serving a cause greater than oneself as well as experience working directly on the global theme of defending democracy.
- Though there is no age requirement, Leaders are typically between the ages of 25 and 40.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants should be committed to serving a cause greater than oneself and should be invested in full participation in virtual engagements, in-person programs and post program alumni activities.
- There is no minimum educational requirement.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the McCain Global Leaders Program 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Applicants are encouraged to provide accurate information while completing their application.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023