The scholarships awarded by the University of Huddersfield for Nigerians include: Inspiring Global Professionals Nigeria Masters Scholarship; Inspiring Global Professionals Nigeria School of Human & Health Sciences Scholarship; Nigeria Partner Colleges and International Schools Scholarship and Visa Support Scholarship.
Scholarship to be taken in: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: up to £4,000
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate and Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | University of Huddersfield International Scholarships
To be considered for these scholarships, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been offered admission into an eligible course at the University of Huddersfield for the reference academic session.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarships at the university must have obtained relevant high school certificates required for admission into an undergraduate course at the university.
- Applicants for the postgraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree certificate from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be international, self-funded applicants only with a domicile of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the university.
- How-to-Apply: Applicants are to apply for admission into an eligible postgraduate or undergraduate programme at the University of Huddersfield for the referenced academic session to be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants who have been offered admission into the university will be automatically awarded the scholarship as no separate application is required.
Application Deadline: Ongoing