The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) has been initiated by Wageningen University & Research to give talented and motivated students from Africa the opportunity to study in Wageningen. With this programme, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years master’s programme.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands.
Scholarship Worth/Value: See Scholarship Benefits (below).
Number of Awards: 10 scholarships to be awarded
Study level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas
Nationality: African Students.
Africa Scholarship Programme 2023/2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Africa Scholarship Programme at Wageningen University & Research, Applicants must;
- Be excellent students with a GPA of 80 percent or higher in a bachelor degree,
- Apply and be admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Programme. First check if you meet the admission requirements of the school
- Apart from the admission requirements, only excellent candidates, who can prove that they are among the best 5% of their study cohort, will be selected.
- Travel fare to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for a master’s degree programme at the university and if they qualify will be invited for next step of the selection process. You can access a list of Wageningen MSc programmes and get details on how to apply for a master’s programme here before you begin
Application Deadline: 01 February 2023