The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to recruit only the best qualified students from throughout the world. The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship is open to students from countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) (ATS).
The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship is awarded at the end of each academic year to students from outside the European Economic Area who have succeeded academically while pursuing one of the degrees offered by the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship will cover fifty percent of the entire university’s expenses.
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS)
- The scholarship pays for one half of the total cost of attending the educational institution.
An opportunity to go sightseeing in Amsterdam.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in applying to the ATS and who satisfy the requirements to do so may download the application form After filling out the application form with all of the required information, it should be sent to the appropriate ATS contact person (contact details for ATS can be found on this page under Contacts for ATS), along with a copy of your residence permit (front and back), and a certified grade list for the current academic year. At the education office, you will find a request form that you may use to get the grade list.
- Applicants who satisfy the qualifying requirements should download the application form.
- Complete and send the form to a legitimate Amsterdam Talent Scholarship contact. The contact information is available on the official website.
- Send a copy of your permanent resident card. Both the front and rear should be submitted individually.
- Include an official grade list for the current academic year.
- Ensure that the education administration has approved your grade list certificate (Transcript).
- The applicant must have graduated from Amsterdam University before August 31. The applicant must then submit their application by December 31 of that same year.
31 December 2022