Dominion University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Dominion University, Ibadan, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various first-degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements,courses, and how to obtain the Dominion University Post UTME form below.
Applications from suitably qualified applicants are being sought for admission to the Dominion University undergraduate program for the academic year 2022–2023.
Dominion University was founded by Victory International Church, Ibadan, and is a legally recognized private, religious university. A world-class private university with the most cutting-edge amenities, it is situated in Ibadan and offers a calm study atmosphere that is accessible and flexible.
Dominion University Degree Courses
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.SC. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.SC. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
Dominion University Post UTME Eligibility
To be eligible, candidates:
- must have participated in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met JAMB’sminimum requirement
- must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE LEVEL or its equivalent
- the required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- For manual registration, click here to download the APPLICATION FORM and start the Admission process.
- For Online Registration “proceed to fill the Application form“
Visit us at the university’s Liaison Office: Rehoboth Cathedral, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan
firstname.lastname@example.org | 08166402123 | 09010484428 | 09060005217