As a proud Olympic and Paralympic TOP Partner, Airbnb recognizes the importance of feeling at home while training on the road. Airbnb fits the unique needs of athletes by allowing them to stay close to where they train and compete. Staying in homes equipped with a kitchen, laundry, and other amenities allows athletes to focus on their personal, physical, and mental health in order to compete at their best, all made possible by Hosts.
- They are offering up to 500 athletes $2,000 USD in Athlete Travel Support Credit.
- Be currently competing under an IOC or IPC recognized federation within a sport that is part of the official program of the Olympic and Paralympic Games Paris 2024 / Milano-Cortina 2026 / Los Angeles 2028
- Have completed at an elite level as defined by the IOC and IPC, competing at one of the following competitions during the previous 12 months:
- Olympic or Paralympic Games
- World Championships
- World Cup
- Continental Championship
- Not be currently serving sanctions for a contravention of the Olympic Charter or the IPC Handbook, any doping-related offense, or any other act against the integrity of sports competitions (e.g. match-fixing).
- Be legally eligible to create an Airbnb account and receive Athlete Travel Support Credits from Airbnb. Airbnb users must be 18+ years of age. In accordance with Airbnb policy, Athlete Travel Support Credits cannot be issued to residents of countries subject to sanctions by the United States Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Asset Control.
The following are not eligible to apply to the Program: directors, officers, employees, independent contractors, advertisers, and agents, including those of subsidiaries or Affiliates of Airbnb, the IOC, and the IPC (collectively, “Released Parties”), and the members of their immediate families or households (including without limitation spouse, their partner, housemates, children, parents, siblings, grandparents, and grandchildren).