2022/2023 KAIST International Scholarship:The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is welcoming applications from exceptional international students for the 2022/2023 intake of the KAIST International Scholarship programme.
KAIST University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and PhD studies. This scholarship will cover full tuition fee covered, a monthly allowance up to 400,000 KRW and medical health insurance fees. All applicants of International Student Admission are eligible for scholarship.
The KAIST scholarship program is intended for individuals of creative thinking, who love challenges, and who possess a caring mindset when it comes to transforming knowledge into innovations that could benefit all of us.
All students from around the world are invited to apply for KAIST University Scholarship as long as they are dedicated to serving humanity with their talents, motivations, and knowledge.
The scholarships are available for international students seeking to enrol in a degree programme at the university. And covers subsidies to include full tuition exemption for 8 semesters, living expenses of 350,000 KRW per month and a Medical Health insurance.
Host Institution(s): KAIST, South Korea
Scholarship Worth: See benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Undergraduate Students
Nationality: International students
KAIST International Scholarships 2022-2023 | DETAILS
This is a full tuition scholarship with other lucrative benefits which is aimed at supporting international students to pursue their Bachelor’s degree with ease during their stay at KAIST in South Korea. All international students are eligible and welcome to apply. There are a lot of programs available for this scholarship.
2022 Medical Scholarship For Nigerian To Study Abroad,Fully-Funded Apply Now
All interested applicants for the undergraduate category are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria(Please refer to the official site for graduate eligibility conditions);
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- Applicants of International Student Admission.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be high school graduate.
- Applicants holding dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should maintain a GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3 after fresher’s year.
- Applicants holding Korean nationality must have their education outside of Korea.
- International candidates who completed their high school in Korea can apply.
Successful applicants for KAIST International Scholarships 2022/2023 will received the following
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- Medical Health insurance
How-to-Apply: There is no separate process for applying scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
Document Requirement: Applicants are required to present the following documents;
- A completed application Form See Sample Form.
- One Recommendation Letter See Sample Form.
- High school Transcript.
- Passport or National ID Copy.
- English Proficiency Test Report.
- Standardized Official Test Score Report.
- Statement of Financial Resources.
Application Deadline: Same as Admission Deadline