Work with UNICEF. Apply for the UNICEF Summer Internship 2023. The applications for the UNICEF Summer Internship can be submitted online. All international applicants from all around the world can apply. The UNICEF Internships are open to Undergraduates, Masters, and PhD Degree Students. There is no restriction on Nationality, Field, academic background, or any language Proficiency Test. IELTS is not required for the UNICEF Internship. This Internship is one of the Fully Funded internship programs. Start your career with UNICEF. Internship opportunities are available worldwide. UNICEF is a United Nations agency and comes under United Nations. Look at United Nations Internships 2023 | UNCHR, UNDP, WFP, WHO
UNICEF works in more than 190 countries. Any Student above 18 can apply for the Internship at UNICEF. It is one of the highest-paid internships which will cover all the expenses including air tickets and a monthly stipend. It’s a time to make your future the best. And enjoy the internship opportunity with UNICEF in other countries. Most importantly, the application process is free. There is no fee charged by UNICEF. The details, application process, and requirements to apply for the UNICEF Summer Internship 2023 are available below.
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open
You May Also Check:
Benefits of Internship in UNICEF
- Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
- Hundreds of internships are open.
- No IELTS Needed.
- All eligible candidates can submit their applications through our website.
- UNICEF offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work.
- It’s a Paid Internship.
- A Monthly Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
The UNICEF Stated that: All interns are entitled to a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- Human resources
- Information Communication Technology
- Finance and Administration
- Operation and Business Management
- Knowledge management
- Supply chain management
- Program management
- Statistics and monitoring
- Child protection programs
- Social and Economic Policy Development
- For Internship at UNICEF: Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or PhD Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Cover letter
- Recruitment profile.
The Deadline is Different for Each UNICEF Internship Program. All Internship Opportunities are open Now. Select Your Preferred Internship Program.
How To Apply For The UNICEF Summer Internship 2023
The Step by Step process to apply for the UNICEF Internship program is given below.
- All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application Through our Website.
- Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume, and a Cover Letter. The Procedure is given via the below links.