~ How To Change Date Of Birth On JAMB Portal ~
Follow the procedure below to carry out your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board’s change of name or bio-data.
The procedure on how to change your date of birth in the JAMB Portal
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board’s website.
- Click on the E-facility link on the green navbar.
- Under Post-Registration e-Facilities, click on Correction of Data.
- Click on Change of Course/Institution.
- If you do not have an account with JAMB (new users), you must create a JAMB account.
- If you already have an account, log in with your details (email and password).
- Click on Application of Correction of Data at the menu bar on the left side.
- Click on the date of birth in the dropdown menu.
- Select your examination year, enter your registration number, and click on Search Details.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. It will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the confirmation page.
- If you wish to use other payment channels like ATMs, cash at the bank, or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- To pay for the change of course/institution, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- Click on “My Payment” to see your payment status.
- An SMS and email containing your unique transaction identification and payment status will also be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- After confirming the payment, you will be required to select your examination year and enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, your details will now appear.
- Fill in your date of birth correctly.
- An Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- You take the form to your institution for approval.
- Your institution will submit the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- The approved form will be uploaded to your profile once received. You will receive a notification when it is done.
- JAMB will now process your application. If approved, your details will be changed as requested.