~ 2022 Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships ~
The Nile University of Nigeria is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About Nile University of Nigeria
Fully accredited, with strong academic credentials and best in class faculties, the Nile University of Nigeria is committed to providing the best development experience to our students on our safe and serene Abuja campus with state-of-the-art learning, accommodation and recreational facilities.
Aim and Benefits of Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships
1. All Undergraduate Programs except Law & Medicine, 320 above + 6 A1 will be offered a 100% scholarship
Note: WAEC/JAMB results should be the present year’s result
2. First-class graduates of Nile (undergraduate programs) will be offered 50% scholarships (excluding PhD).
3. Nile graduates (undergraduate programs), other than first class, will be offered 20% scholarships (excluding PhD).
4. Nile graduates from PGD to MSc, from MSc to MPhil, and from MPhil to PhD will be offered 10%.
5. Sports: Students with outstanding performance in sports at the national or professional level will get up to 100% scholarship if they participate in the Nile team.
Requirements for Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships
1. Undergraduate applicants will only be allowed to use either JAMB or WASSCE results for the above-referenced scholarships. WASSCE/JAMB results must be for the current year.
2. Applicants for undergraduate programs with both JAMB scores of 320 and above + WASSCE of 6 A’s would be offered 100% scholarships.
3. Recipients of undergraduate scholarships must maintain a minimum average CGPA of 3.50 in order to retain their scholarships for the subsequent session.
4. Recipients of scholarships must not be involved in any act of misconduct or contravene NILE’s regulations.
5. Scholarships are limited to quotas as determined by the management of NILE and will be offered on a first come first serve basis.
6. NILE reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship offered should the need arise.
Documents Required for Application
Each candidate should submit the following documents to the admission office:
1. Completed and Signed Application Form.
2. Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript.
3. Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate.
4. Copies of Official Examination Results.
5. Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support.
6. Medical Report & Immunization records.
7. Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal.
8. 4 Recent Passport Photographs.