2022 MBA EEA Excellence Scholarship at Leeds University Business School – Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified applicants for the MBA EEA Excellence Scholarship at Leeds University Business School for the 2022/2023 academic session. The scholarship is intended to support MBA Scholarship of outstanding students.
Leeds University Business School is a full-service business school regularly ranked high by the Financial Times, QS and The Economist. The school delivers undergraduate, masters, MBA, PhD, executive and professional education and online study to several students from around 100 countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Leeds university Business School, United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Leeds university Business School, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: MBA
Nationality: International Students
MBA EEA Excellence Scholarship at Leeds University | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the MBA EEA Excellence Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants wishing to undertake the full-time MBA in September 2022 will be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must possess outstanding academic achievement.
- Must demonstrate career progression.
- Must show the potential to contribute to the full-time MBA programme.
- Must demonstrate understanding of the economic and business challenges facing their home country.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the MBA EEA Excellence Scholarship at Leeds University are to apply for admission into the full-time MBA programme at Leeds University Business school commencing September 2022.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Visit the Official Website for Further Details