2022 JAMB Main Result Checker: [Confirm Scores Online & via SMS] – This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2022 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME main exam from 6th – 16th May, 2022 that their result will be released 48 to 72 hours after they have concluded their examination. Kindly follow the guidelines below to access your 2022 JAMB Result Online and via SMS.
Candidates wishing to check his/her results needs to do so using the same phone number that was used for registration and his/her result would be returned as a Text Message.
NB: 2022 UTME Results of candidates who wrote their examinations will be released within 48 – 72 hours and will be in batches.
The following procedures are outlined for candidates to check and confirm their 2022 UTME Results via Text Message and Online.
How to Check 2022 UTME Main Results Online & Via Text Message Using Your Registered Phone Number
- Using Your Registered Mobile Number
- Go to Your Message and Type “RESULT“
- Send the Message to “55019“
- Wait for 10 – 30 Minutes
- Your 2022 UTME Score will be delivered to Your Phone via Text Message.
NOTE: SMS cost N50 charge, Do not resend the message if 30 minutes is not elapsed.
[ALL 2022 UTME RESULTS UPLOADED ONLINE CAN BE ACCESSED FOLLOWING THE GUIDELINES BELOW]
- Visit the 2022 JAMB result checking portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
NB: If the portal returns with ‘You Do Not Have Any Result Yet’, or You Did Not Sit for this Exam that implies your result is not yet ready. SO you have to check back later.
All You Need to Know Before Checking or After Checking Your 2022 UTME Results via Text Message
1. Those who were absent, got their registration cancelled or have their results withheld will get the response via text message.
2. Candidate who uses a phone number that was not used to register, will get this message: “This phone number was not used for registration.”
3. A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided)”.
4. A candidate whose result was withheld for examination malpractice or whatsoever will receive the “Result Withheld” status.
5. Candidate who belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
6. If a candidate was absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback.
7. A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be informed too.
8. Candidates who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall will get the “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” status via text message.
Good-luck to all Candidates!!!