Application Deadline: 31st July 2022
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pakistan, Europe, and America
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Award: £3,000
Number of Awards: 20
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be accepted and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
- be paying an international tuition fee.
- hold at least a minimum of ABB at A Level or equivalent qualification to be admitted at the University of Wolverhampton.
- attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0 with no less than 5.5 in any component
- TOEFL – 79 overall with no less than 19 in all four skills
- PTE Academic – 54 with no less than 51 in all skills
- CAE – Level B2
- CPE – Pass
- Trinity College London ISE 11- B2 Pass
- Wolverhampton English Proficiency Exam (WEPE) – 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any component
Application Process: You are advised to submit an admission application on the university portal. Students who wish to apply for the opportunity are required to submit a 500-word statement on how they would benefit from this application and submit it via mail to [email protected] with a subject line ‘Global Opportunities Regional Award’ and the student ID number.
Please fill in and submit the Regional Scholarship form by 31st July 2022. Please submit your predicted grades if you do not have your final results by then, the award will be dependent on your final results.
Visit The Official Website For More Information