~ 2022 Cosmetology Scholarships ~
Cosmetology Scholarships 2022 are a fantastic method to help you pay for school. A career in cosmetology may be perfect for you if you have a passion for helping others look and feel beautiful. In areas such as esthetician, hairstylist, massage therapist, makeup artist, nail technician, and more.
About Cosmetology Scholarships 2022
The cosmetology industry is expanding at an incredible rate. There’s no better time to get started than now, whether you want to be an esthetician, massage therapist, hairdresser, or anything else.
Massage therapists are in great demand, and estheticians aren’t far behind, with the Bureau of Labor Statistics projecting a 21% and 17% increase in demand between 2019 and 2029, respectively.
Cosmetology school may cost anywhere from $6,000 to $10,000, depending on a number of criteria.
There is a plethora of fantastic beauty programs available, ranging from Aveda Institutes to Paul Mitchell schools, that will provide you with the required abilities to flourish in this business.
Scholarships are a terrific way for students to afford their cosmetology school. We’ve compiled this scholarship list just for prospective cosmetologists to make things easier for you.
List of Cosmetology Scholarships 2022
The best cosmetology scholarships for the year are listed here.
1. Ulta Internship
What are your passions? What areas do you excel in? Your Ulta Beauty internship is the perfect location to start something great, no matter what your passion is. You’ll have the ability to welcome and create possibilities.
Because we recognize the value of hands-on learning and the fact that choosing where to do so is a huge decision. There’s a lot going on at Ulta Beauty right now. Take part in it.
Ulta provides paid internships for students interested in working in the beauty industry.
2. Aveda Institute Scholarships
Hair, skin, nail care, and cosmetics application are all great ways to show off your originality and ability.
At the Aveda Institute, our cosmetology curriculum includes at least 1,500 hours of rigorous hands-on instruction to give you a thorough grasp of beauty and wellbeing.
You will be prepared to take the state licensure exam once you have completed the course.
Applicants who attend the Aveda Institute in Columbus, Chapel Hill, or Los Angeles.
3. Beauty Changes Lives Scholarships
Beauty Changes Lives is a non-profit organization dedicated to making the beauty industry a first-choice career.
We provide scholarships, mentorships, and further education to the next generation of beauty professionals.
We are gaining more confidence in our industry, our clients, and our community by working together.
Many tuition scholarships are for aspiring hairstylists, nail professionals, estheticians, makeup artists, massage therapists, and barbers.
Deadline: Varies from November 30
4. Buy-Rite Beauty Annual Cosmetology Scholarship
Buy-Rite Beauty has always made it a point to encourage hairstyling, cosmetology, and beauty as a rising area.
Supporting the beauty sector has always been a cornerstone of our company, from working directly with local salons to providing items to beauty schools.
A $1,000 prize will be given to a hairdressing or cosmetology student who best reflects Buy-Rite Beauty’s fundamental values.
We’d want to know about their most significant accomplishment and how it connects to your future in the beauty business.
1. All participants must have applied to or be enrolled in as full-time beautician/cosmetology students.
2. Residents of the United States are eligible to enter the competition.
Deadline: November 1, 2022
5. Rosy Rewards Scholarship Program
Rosy Salon Software’s ROSY REWARDS is a yearly scholarship fund for aspiring salon professionals.
Are you a student of cosmetology, barbering, or esthetics? Are you as enthusiastic about the business as we are?
Is there anyone else you know who is? See below for a chance to win one of two yearly scholarships.
1. Be enrolled in cosmetology, barber, or esthetics program in the United States or Canada that will lead to licensure in those fields.
2. Students in continuing education programs or those who already hold a cosmetology, barber, or esthetics license are not eligible.
3. Submit a Letter of Recommendation – get a letter of recommendation from an educator or employer who can attest to your abilities.
4. Submit a CV that highlights your qualifications, experience, and what makes you unique. To demonstrate your abilities, submit two of your finest photos.
Deadline: October 1, 2022
6. Megan Springsteel Memorial Cosmetology Scholarship
Megan Springsteel was a much-loved daughter, sister, and friend who was taken from us far too soon.
Through the hair profession, she had a strong desire to make others look and feel good about themselves.
While some people consider cosmetology occupations to be insecure or dangerous, the industry is rapidly expanding.
The area of hairstyling and cosmetology, which currently employs 622,700 people, is predicted to rise by 19 percent by 2030.
Any high school student who is passionate about pursuing a career in cosmetology.
Deadline: Jul 18, 2022
7. WiseGeek Cosmetology No-Essay Scholarship
It’s difficult to break into the cosmetology field, and the resources needed to thrive are scarce.
Before you may graduate and be certified for a cosmetology license, most states in the US demand roughly 1,500 hours of schooling.
Although this is a significant length of time, many students in the sector spend even more time repaying their debt.
The WiseGeek Cosmetology No-Essay Scholarship will be offered to one student interested in pursuing a career in cosmetology, hair styling, hair design, or a related subject to assist them overcome financial hurdles to their dreams in cosmetology and the beauty business.
Students with an interest in cosmetology, hair styling, hair design, or a similar profession are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: Aug 16, 2022
8. The Joe Francis Haircare Scholarship Foundation
”Life has been a real adventure for me. I never dreamed from my humble beginnings that I, a person who came into this world with very little… could or would rise to the level that I have.” Joe Francis.
1. Candidate must be seeking for admission to a cosmetology/barber school or presently enrolled in a cosmetology/barber school.
2. Esthetician or nail training students are NOT eligible.
Deadline: June 1, 2022
9. Horatio Alger Career & Technical Scholarships
The Horatio Alger Profession & Technical Scholarship Program is designed for students who are interested in pursuing a career or technical education.
These scholarships are given to students who have shown a financial need. Students who have overcome challenges and obstacles should apply in particular.
This is a fantastic chance for dedicated students interested in technological disciplines.
1. Have graduated from high school (or earned a high school equivalency credential)
2. Have at least half of your program left to complete, with a May 2023 graduation deadline.
3. You must be enrolled in your program and unable to take pre-requisite courses.
4. To be eligible, you must be enrolled full-time by Fall 2022.
5. Demonstrate a strong desire to enroll in and finish a career or technical program (up to two years) at a non-profit, recognized post-secondary school in the United States.
6. Showed that you have a pressing financial need (must be qualified for the Federal Pell Grant based on FAFSA completion)
7. Perseverance in the face of hardship has been demonstrated.
8. You must be under the age of 30.
9. Be a citizen of the United States of America.
Deadline: June 15, 2022