CBK INTERNSHIP PROGRAM: Do you want to gain insights into the Kenyan financial system and build your career in the commercial banking operations as a financial expert? Then apply for the Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program for young graduates.
The objective of the internship program is to develop and prepare young talents to take up employment opportunities that come up in the Kenyan Banking and Financial Sector. It will also provide participants with an excellent opportunity to gain work-place experience, expand knowledge, refine career goals and build professional networks, mentor and contacts.
Program Type: Recent Graduate Internship
Program Location: Kenya
Program Duration: 6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Central Bank of Kenya Internship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A first degree from a recognized university in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Statistics, Banking, Accounting, Micro-Finance, Management or Social Sciences, Law, or related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Kenyan between 21 to 29 years of age.
- Must have graduated within the last 24 months from the closing date of the advertisement and/or awaiting graduation.
- Applicants must provide a recommendation/reference letter from the university attended.
- Should not have undertaken any other Internship Program or been exposed to work-place experience related to their area of study since graduating.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program 2022/23 are to submit their online application at the application portal and attach the following supporting documents:
- Duly completed program application form.
- Copies of academic certificates
- Recommendation/reference letters from academic institution.
Applicants are requested to note the following important information:
- The Bank WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of the Internship Program. However, applicants who successfully complete the program are allowed to apply for any positions the Bank advertises after completion of the Internship Program.
- Successful candidates will be required to complete the six (6) months’ Internship Program without a break to fully benefit from the objectives of the program.
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: August 22, 2022