The Program aims to give graduates a first hand corporate experience while giving top performing interns a chance to be included in the bank’s talent pipeline for upcoming positions. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of this internship opportunity.
Program Type: Internship
Program Location: Kenya
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
NCBA Go Getter Internship Program 2022/23 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the NCBA Go Getter Internship Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess minimum honors of 2nd Class Upper Division in your undergraduate degree.
- Must have graduated in the last 12 months.
- Possess a minimum grade of B- (minus) in KCSE with at least a B- (minus) in both Mathematics and English.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Those scheduled to graduate soon must present a letter confirming completion and date of intended graduation, indicating the honors they expect to be awarded.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the NCBA Go Getter Internship Program are to complete an online application while ensuring that they provide all the required information and documents.
Application Deadline: Not specified